Saturday January 14th, 2023
Distance: 100 miles · Ultra · Trail
The Hawaiian Ultra Running Team's Trail 100-Mile Endurance Run, referred to hereafter as the “HURT100”, is a very difficult event designed for the adventurous and well-prepared ultra runner.
|2nd Male||25:30:16||Sergio Florian||43|
|3rd Male||26:03:44||Cory Logsdon||34|
|4th Male||27:01:52||Anthony Lee||28|
|2nd Female||29:30:40||Anna Albrechct||28|
|3rd Female||29:42:07||Mele Demille||40|
|4th Female||31:29:37||Yukari Hoshino||36|
• Mountains above the city of Honolulu (island of O‘ahu, state of Hawai‘i).
• 100 miles over 5 laps (partial out and backs) in a semi-tropical rain forest.
• 24,500 feet of cumulative elevation gain (and 24,500 feet of cumulative loss) over the course of 100 miles.
• 99% single-track trails, 1% asphalt.
• Moderately packed soil, generously interspersed with roots, rocks, puddles, and mud wallows.
• Narrow trails through forest, along exposed ridges, and past vertical embankments.
• 20 stream crossings (four per lap).
• Three aid stations per lap.
• 36-hour time limit.
It’s great to see how the Hawaiian Ultra Running Team has grown and evolved over the years. But it’s also interesting to know that the spirit of adventure and the sense of service has remained constant within the ohana. We can’t wait to see you experience HURT100 for yourselves one day.