Attention Race Directors: (Submit the form below to get your race featured on MBR)
We Can Put Together Your Listing - Click Here
Looking for more exposure? generating more signups and attracting more sponsors?
Have My Best Runs follow your race and have your race featured on our website.
My Best Runs (MBR) was created by runners for runners of all abilities. We are helping race directors publicize their race, and our website helps runners find the most interesting, unique and best races around the world without having to spend hours searching the internet. It is now in one place...
10 things you get for having your race followed and featured by MBR.
1. Your race will be featured using current photos, videos, course maps, leaderboard results, race highlights, and more...
2. Your page will have links to your website, registration page, prize money details and results.
3. Your race will be featured on our home page one week before your race.
4. Email notifications will be sent to your race MBR followers (emails from Get Update link from you page).
5. You can offer promo codes to help increase your entries.
6. Leaderboard results, new photos and highlights will be posted just as soon as they are available.
7. Selected races will be featured on our home page and in our Running News Daily Column.
8. Certain races will be highlighted in our weekly email sent to our entire data base.
9. Additional exposure will be given through our many social media postings.
10. Your race will be featured along side the most interesting, unique and Best races in the world..
Your Cost? You get all of this for just $495 per year. This expense will easily be recovered by the exposure you will get on My Best Runs.
My Best Runs.com The inspiration for MBR was created by Bob Anderson, a lifetime runner and founder of Runner's World magazine. He published RW from 1966 to 1984 building readership from one (himself) to nearly 2.5 million monthly readers.
In 2012, Bob ran 50 races for a total of 350.8 miles averaging 6:59 per mile at age 64 which was 80.34% age-graded. A featured documentary "A Long Run" was produced covering his one-year challenge celebrating 50 years of running. www.alongrun.com
To be featured on My Best Runs your race must meet these standards:
1. Your race must have a website.
2. You must post results in a timely fashion.
3. Your course(s) must be accurately measured.
4. Advertised awards must be presented.
What do you need to do Next? Just fill out the information below and we will be in touch. Be sure to include your phone number. Once your payment ($495 annually) is processed, our team of editors will take your information and information from your website and do the rest.
All races featured will have their own billboard which can also be used on your website to help publicize your race.
Need more information? email Bob Anderson at email@example.com or call 650-400-6643
Get Your Race Featured (Submit the following form)