Attention Race Directors:
My Best Runs (MBR) wants to feature and follow your race for a reasonable annual fee. Currently (as of March 20, 2019) we are reaching over 650,000 unique visitors annually according to Google Analytics.
Most are interested in running races. Many are looking for destionation races. They are looking for the best, most interesting and unique races and use MBR to find these. These are the only races we feature and follow making it easier for runners to put together their race schedule.
If your race qualifies (details below*), lets get your race on our calendar. You can be one of our one thousand races we are following.
MBR was created by runners for runners. Bob Anderson, a lifetime runner and founder of Runner's World magazine, created MBR in 2013. The Running News Daily column was added just over a year ago and nearly 3,000 stories have already been posted. This brings additional traffic to the site daily. News items on races we are following are featured regularly in the column.
10 things you get for having your race followed and featured by MBR.
1. Your race will be featured using current photos, videos, course maps, leaderboard results, race highlights, and more...
2. Your page will have links to your website, registration page, prize money details and results.
3. Your race will be featured on our home page one week before your race.
4. Email notifications will be sent to your race MBR followers (emails from Get Update link from your page).
5. You can offer promo codes to help increase your entries.
6. Leaderboard results, new photos and highlights will be posted just as soon as they are available.
7. Selected races will be featured on our home page and in our Running News Daily Column.
8. Certain races will be highlighted in our weekly email sent to our entire data base.
9. Additional exposure will be given through our many social media postings.
10. Your race will be featured along side the most interesting, unique and Best races in the world..
*To be featured on My Best Runs your race must meet these standards:
1. Your race must have a website.
2. You must post results in a timely fashion.
3. Your course(s) must be accurately measured.
4. Advertised awards must be presented.
Our editorial team will have your race up within 24 hours once we receive your annual fee. We also offer a $100 discount if your race is non-profit or if you have multiple races. Call for details.
Just fill out the information below and our editorial team will do the rest. If you have any questions give Manuel a call at 650-209-7820 or email Manuel@mybestruns.com