Saturday May 2nd, 2020
Jacksonville Beach, Forida
Distance: 10K · 5K
NEVER QUIT is celebrating it's 10th year, providing runners & walkers with the largest family friendly and U.S. Military, All-American patriotic, inspirational health and fitness event with only the very best provided. No alcohol or junk/fast food is given, instead only healthy food provided to all participants.
|2nd Male||44:20||Jaime Garcia||44||USA|
|3rd Male||47:05||Joseph Forest||35||USA|
|4th Male||47:20||Joseph Mitzen||52||USA|
|2nd Female||47:52||Copelen Bradley||28||USA|
|3rd Female||47:55||Laura Presley||44||USA|
|4th Female||48:35||Raven Delehanty||21||USA|
|M 40-49||41:36||Dave Krupski||42||USA|
|M 50-59||47:20||Joseph Mitzen||52||USA|
|M 60-69||50:57||David Vann||62||USA|
|M 70+||59:51||Norman Lafortune||71||USA|
|F 40-49||47:55||Laura Presley||44||USA|
|F 50-59||55:07||Dee Dee Ellis||51||USA|
|F 60-69||54:55||Sally Chappell||63||USA|
|F 70+||57:22||Renee Weeks||75||USA|
NEVER QUIT participants receive the following:
1. The new, spectacular 10 Year Celebration "X" 3D Eagle Medal, larger, heavier and more striking that any finisher medal ever created since time began.
2. Customized 2018 new Eagle runners bib with your name on your bib
3. Highest quality, beyond soft, NEVER QUIT t-shirt & tank-tops for men and ladies/females You get to choose your favorite shirt or tank, so you get exactly what you love and want to wear. This is unlike any other run.
4. Free professional photos of you giving your best in the NEVER QUIT run/walk
5. When you register for the NEVER QUIT run in the United States, you directly support NEVER QUIT shirts and bibs mailed and given for free to deployed U.S. Armed Service members in war zone areas in the Middle East by NEVER QUIT.
You will now have those defending your liberties abroad, running with you in spirit over there, while you run here in the free U.S.A.
Run Start and Finish location:
The run will start directly in front of the Four Points Sheraton/Quality Suites,which is at the most Easterly end of Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach. (Take Beach Blvd. to the Atlantic Ocean and you will run into the start line.)
The run heads in a Southerly direction and turns around at the following location and returns back to the start/finish.
The Turn around (mid point) for the 5k is:25th Ave. South, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
The Turn around (mid point) for the 10k is: Pablo Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082